Tuesday, March 3, 2009
And the LEMONADE winner is....
This blog has just received the LEMONADE blogger award! It's given to blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude. I take that to be along the line of "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" -- but one must wonder about the attitude part -- was it the fact that I actually used 'language' on my blog for the first time recently? (I didn't think anybody was reading that far...)
Anyway, thank you, RunningL8 from MountainPulse for nominating me. It's an honor!
And now I get to turn around and bestow the LEMONADE Award to 5 bloggers of my choosing.
Drumroll -- and the winners are:
1. Honeypiehorse -- her blog Our Feet are the Same is full of wonderful vignettes of her life as an American living in Bavaria.
2. Dustybee -- her blog Well Seasoned Woman is hilarious and wise. She writes from a fishing town in Southeast Alaska.
3. Cabindweller -- her blog FieryBlazingHandbasket does such a wonderful job of depicting life and issues in interior Alaska, managing to make me homesick for Fairbanks even at -50 degrees!
3. Becky -- her blog On Top of the World is a funny account of young mom living in Wasilla, Alaska.
5.GreenMountainMom (Patty from Vermont) -- her Blog200 is full of wonderful insights on life, the universe, and everything...
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.